The series of research workshop days aim to facilitate collaborative research within the NNMHR by strengthening understandings of the research interests and expertise within the network. They will create a forum for interdisciplinary discussions of work in progress and allow members to build connections with non-HEI partners (charities, arts organisations, clinicians) in each of the workshop venues. Priority is given to network members but all events are free. The timing of workshops will allow participants to travel to and from the workshops in one day. Lunch and coffee will be provided.
The network and these workshops are supported by the Wellcome Trust.
- 16 September 2014 – Durham University
- 21 November 2014 – University of Liverpool
- 16 January 2015 – Newcastle University (this will be a joint session with Northumbria University)
- 10 June 2015 – University of Sheffield
- 03 December – Steering Group Meeting
- 22 January 2016 – University of Glasgow
- 22 September 2016 – University of York
If you wish to register for an event, then please email ku.ca1506280399.kroy1506280399@805a1506280399cm1506280399 or fill in the form below to be emailed about any up-coming events.